Saturday, June 03, 2006

dreaming of you

My sleep has always been my refuge. It was the place I could escape from my thoughts and I could be free - going to bed has always been the favourite part of my day recently. I could switch off and turn away from my life.

I was struggling with sleep. Sometimes it just won't happen, and my mind just keeps going. My docotor has given me sleeping pills, which I think are probably the best invention ever. For during those nights of endless waking, I drive myself into a point where everything seems turned upside down.

However, I now have a problem. My waking thoughts have started to intrude on my refuge, and now where I go, my thoughts follow. They are so vivid and so real I have trouble believing that they did not happen. He's there a lot of the time. I know they are dreams, but the feelings I have during the dreams intrude into my waking thoughts, and suddenly a new reality is created around the people and places in my dreams . Even if the events never happened, the feelings are still there and I have to fight them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home